Thursday, October 28, 2004

Mosh!

Let me be the voice, and your strength, and your choice
Let me simplify the rhyme just to amplify the noise
Try to amplify it, times it, and multiply it
By sixteen million people, all equal at this high pitch
Maybe we can reach Al Qaeda through my speech
Let the president answer our anarchy
Strap him with an AK-47, let him go fight his own war
Let him impress daddy that way
No more blood for oil, we got our own battles to fight on our own soil
No more psychological warfare to trick us to thinkin' that we ain't loyal
If we don't serve our own country - we're patronizing our heroes
Look in his eyes, it's all lies
The stars and stripes, they've been swiped, washed out, and wiped
And replaced with his own face - mosh now or die
If I get snagged tonight, you'll know why - 'cause I told you to fight Crucial lyrics. Click the link to see the rest of these eye opening lyrics by Enimem. I may not agree with everthing he does, but his song...man this song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home